let the photos speak for themselves
Your photographer, Ryan J-W Smith, is a gallery-exhibited photographer. He was trained by a professional paparazzo in LA. Why is that important? When you’re trained to shoot a great shot of an unwilling subject from a distance in milliseconds, imagine the kind of shots you can get from a willing subject, up close, with plenty of time.
Due to a busy schedule, sessions are bespoke for each client and usually booked several weeks in advance. Kindly use the contact form below so we can discuss your needs and pricing.
"I had so many fantastic headshots to choose from"
"It's such a great shot - you should charge more!"
"damn there are so many great shots! I am so happy with these photos :)"
"Ten times better than the ones I had!"
"Looks great! I love it"
"A relaxed and friendly atmosphere"
"A memorable experience and great photos"
THE SMALL PRINT
- A ‘look’ is defined by a significant change of position or a change of clothing
- I prefer to shoot outdoors in natural lighting (weather-dependent, naturally)
- I augment natural lighting with a hand-held reflector / portable light as required
- I shoot digital colour (5d Mkiii), UltraHD, Jpegs (RAW only if requested)
- I shoot fast – so relax, you won’t have time to freeze up if you get nervous in front of a lens 😉
- I send you all the photos from the session via WeTransfer
- I retouch and filter one shot of my choosing (what I feel is the absolute best shot) from each session – more can be retouched by request for just £5 each shot
- In accordance with English law in regards distance selling, you are entitled to a 7 day ‘cooling off’ period after you have booked your session online, during which time you may request a refund for any reason prior to your photo session
- Outside of the 7-day cooling period, we ask that sessions be cancelled or rescheduled at least 48 hours prior to a session.
- Copyright of images resides with the photographer who should be credited when the image is used