let the photos speak for themselves
Your photographer, Ryan J-W Smith, is a gallery-exhibited photographer. He was trained by a professional paparazzo in LA. Why is that important? When you’re trained to shoot a great shot of an unwilling subject from a distance in milliseconds, imagine the kind of shots you can get from a willing subject, up close, with plenty of time.
Book your session and we will get in contact within 48 hours to schedule your photoshoot in central London.
3 Look SessionBook a 3-Look session for just £150
5 Look SessionBook a 5-Look session for just £230
7 Look SessionBook a 7-Look session for just £300
"I had so many fantastic headshots to choose from"
"It's such a great shot - you should charge more!"
"damn there are so many great shots! I am so happy with these photos :)"
"Ten times better than the ones I had!"
"Looks great! I love it"
"A relaxed and friendly atmosphere"
"A memorable experience and great photos"
THE SMALL PRINT
- A ‘look’ is defined by a significant change of position or a change of clothing
- I prefer to shoot outdoors in natural lighting (weather-dependent, naturally)
- I augment natural lighting with a hand-held reflector / portable light as required
- I shoot digital colour (5d Mkiii), UltraHD, Jpegs (RAW only if requested)
- I shoot fast – so relax, you won’t have time to freeze up if you get nervous in front of a lens 😉
- I send you all the photos from the session via WeTransfer
- I retouch and filter one shot of my choosing (what I feel is the absolute best shot) from each session – more can be retouched by request for just £5 each shot
- In accordance with English law in regards distance selling, you are entitled to a 7 day ‘cooling off’ period after you have booked your session online, during which time you may request a refund for any reason prior to your photo session
- Outside of the 7-day cooling period, we ask that sessions be cancelled or rescheduled at least 48 hours prior to a session.
- Copyright of images resides with the photographer who should be credited when the image is used